‘Nail That Interview’ Course
Nail That Interview is the online interview course that brings you interview success!
We have condensed our learning from over 20,000 hours of one-to-one coaching over 8 years to bring you this course. It is the next best thing to being personally coached by us.
Nail That Interview is suitable for students, graduates, job changers, returners to work, anyone who wants to go that extra mile to land their dream job. We believe it’s the best job interview coaching available online – we’re so confident that we offer a 30 day money back guarantee.
It’s for those who are seeking to become the best that they can be at job interviews.
Why not try the first three modules for free? Click on a module title to get started!
Or click here
to access the full 12 module course and start learning now.
Module 1: Do you need help with interviews?
Module 2: The 5 key reasons why people fail at job interviews
Module 3: The course structure
What will you get?
- 12 practical teaching modules to show you how to nail interviews.
- 8 downloadable guides, such as our GC Skills Audit that helps you uncover your job-specific skills
- Guide to the most regular interview questions, organised by job type
- Video interview practice and assessment
- Flexibility to learn when and where you want
- Jump straight to the topic you need most help with, perfect for interview preparation
- 30-day 100% money back guarantee in the unlikely event you don’t find the course helpful
- Preparation for assessment days
- Interview Questions
- ‘After the interview follow-up’ guidance
Here’s what you’ll learn
- How to convince the interviewer that you can do the job
- How to convince the interviewer that you want the job
- How to make the right impression at your interview
- How to successfully answer interview questions
- How to ask excellent questions at interviews
- How to do telephone interviews
- Practice video interviews
- How to become skilled at Assessment Days
- The structure of any interview
- What to do after an interview
- Module 1 – Do you need help with interviews?
- Module 2 – The 5 key reasons why people fail
- Module 3 – The course structure
- Module 4 – I CAN do the job
- Module 5 – I WANT the job
- Module 6 – EMPATHY
- Module 7 – QUESTIONS
- Module 8 – Practice makes perfect
- Module 9 – Group interviews / assessment days
- Module 10 – Telephone & video interviews
- Module 11 – How to end an interview
- Module 12 – Summary
How do I get started?
Please click the ‘Enrol in Course for £99.00’ button above or visit the Graduate Coach eLearning store
Add Nail That Interview Course to your Cart, create your account and checkout by completing your payment details. You will be presented with your Dashboard, which will include your newly purchased, Nail That Interview Course. Good luck!
How long is the course and how much time will it take?
Nail That Interview is a completely self-directed online course, which means you can go at your own pace. Decide when you want to start and finish. Delve all in or learn bit-by-bit. It’s up to you.
How is the course structured?
The best way to learn is chronologically from start to finish. However, as interviews can crop up at any time, it helps that you can access the exact module you need when you need it.
In fact, that is what many people who have taken the course so far tell us. For example, they find it easy to explore because they can click in and out of the modules. People find CAN, Empathy, video interviews and interviews questions very helpful. So, don’t attempt to complete the course in one sitting. Take bits out as you need. Build up your knowledge over time.
What if I want to take the course again?
Nail That Interview expires after 3 years so you can always retake the course or revisit a specific module during this time. Please email us thereafter on firstname.lastname@example.org to request a £10 promotion code so you won’t have to pay the full price again.
What if I don’t like the course?
No problem. Every purchase of Nail That Interview is covered by a no-questions-asked, 30-day 100% money back guarantee. You will be asked to complete a feedback survey.
What will I need to make the course work?
You can access training on your desktop, tablet or mobile device. You’ll need a stable internet connection, space on your computer to store your downloads, and the willingness to learn! Everything else is provided in the course.
I still have questions. How do I contact you?
Simply email us at email@example.com and we’ll be happy to help.