The 10 key qualities employers seek.
Potential employers actively seek a number of specific employability skills. These are the 10 key ones identified by the CBI
Employability Skills Survey of 2010. I will make sure you demonstrate all of them in interviews.
- One, not being afraid to push yourself;
- Two, the talent to communicate with empathy and in an impactful way;
- Three, the aptitude to look at things differently;
- Four, the willingness to give others ‘a leg up’;
- Five, the capacity to get on with fellow workers;
- Six, being happy to speak up;
- Seven, the capability to manage different priorities;
- Eight, the facility to embrace change;
- Nine, the readiness to go further and work harder;
- And ten, the ability to stand out in a crowded market.